Best Patios In Edmonton – By Haupt Client Care Wednesday June 9, 2021 at 11:03 Haupt Client Care / June 9, 2021 Comment
Now that we’re heading into summer 2021, we thought we’d put together a list of great summer patio options at #YEG – if Covid gave us one thing, it’s definitely a recharged and revitalized PATIO SCENE ! Our top 5 patio picks for summer 21 have one for everyone, from the South Side to downtown to Ive Ave and the best climate options.
Best Patios In Edmonton
1. GLOW UP Craft Beer Market The craft beer market located at 10013 101A Avenue NW (off Rice Howard Way) is ready for Summer 2021! The spacious rooftop patio is a great place to hang out with friends! Industry also has a great food and drink menu!
Edmonton Patios Full Of Sun That Are Already Open For Summer Drinks
2. 104th Street – Downtown is from Jasper Ave to 104th Avenue. The list of locations includes DOSC, Bottega, Tzin, Mercer, Kelly’s Pub, Baijiu and more!
3. Canadian Brewery – Windermere located at 6093 Current Dr. NW This patio needs to be on our list! Whether you live in the Southwest or not, this patio is not to be missed! It’s a huge rooftop patio with indoor and outdoor dining options Truly the best patio outside of downtown and White Ave and a great time!
4. Blues on the White Patio Located at 10329 82nd Ave NW IS THE WHITE AVE PATIO FOR SUMMER 2021! New to White Ave for Summer 2020, this patio has yet to disappoint, and it’s even better and bigger for Summer 2021. It’ll have comfortable accommodations, good vibes, big TVs for sports, and even all live music, Little Birdie told us!
5. Local: Located downtown at 11228 Jasher Ave NW Local, a classic of Edmonton’s patio scene, has a great atmosphere to get the party started. With games and tables set up for easy socializing, it’s a no-brainer! There are excellent indoor and outdoor dining options, depending on what you’re feeling that day It’s got great food and even better drinks! This is usually where the party is on a hot Edmonton day!
Scenic Patios You Should Visit This Summer In Edmonton
6. Cactus Club – Located downtown at 11130 Jasper Ave NW, of course we have to include this one because they have the best indoor/outdoor patio in town, it’s out in the elements and if it’s cold it’s always warm. For those cold nights Not to mention the great atmosphere, food and of course drinks! Will you be doing any “pato-ing” this summer?! If so, be sure to let us know if you’ve checked out any of these great sites and what you think! Regards, Haupt Real Estate Team
Thinking of moving to Edmonton? …or wondering what it’s like to live in Edmonton Alberta? Well then this is for you as we… Read more
With all the time we spend at home, do you feel the need to redecorate your home? Whether you are thinking of selling… Read more
Best place for brunch in Edmonton | Fine Dining Edmonton is a city full of many dining options available at reasonable prices So if… Read more
Edmonton Patio Portfolio
All categories Blogs by category (7) Buying a home (18) Home information (14) Additional information (1) Informative (2) Monthly market updates (2) Neighborhood prices (2) Properties for rent ( 1) For sale. your house (9)
September 2022 (1) December 2021 (2) November 2021 (1) October 2021 (3) August 2021 (1) June 2021 (1) May 2021 (2) April 2021 (1) March 2021 (4) January, 2021 (26) December, 2020 (13) August, 2018 (1) Patio season is here, and just because you’re bringing the little ones out for dinner or drinks and snacks doesn’t mean you have to . lose it Outside of Party Edmonton has tons of kid-friendly patios, drinking spots, and places with kids’ menus.
Here are some tips for enjoying a playground with kids: Choose a place that has fun things to do (like an upscale burger joint) or bring your own to keep them entertained. We don’t want to hand out our phones while dining in the fall, but you might as well bring along some crayons and colored paper while you’re at it. Pack the sunscreen, it’s hot and make sure the water laps arrive Finally, when the weather warms up, the gardens get busy, so leave the stroller in the car!
MKT Emkty, you might want to check out Pato’s for a ten dollar Sunday brunch special (but watch out mimosa loving moms, last time we were there I was charged $17 for a mimosa because the server wasn’t sure how to make it. ) with enough food for the little ones ($10 on Sundays) Cheap brunch in the sun, an easy Sunday morning trip Kids are allowed until 9pm
Edmonton Tourist: Winter Patios
Julio Barrio Busy but a favorite spot to see the kids, Julio Barrio’s makes sure the kids eat something on the menu, at least the chips and salsa.
Ridge Golf Club at Jaga Easy meals the kids will eat and a getaway that makes you feel like you’ve left the city are two reasons we love this low-key patio for taking the kids to brunch, lunch or dinner.
Craft Beer Market Vanilla waffles for lunch, or a meat and cheese board for lunch, are both our kids’ favorites when we’re at the craft yard. It gets busy so go early with the kids Along with the classics, there are kids menus available for the under 12s and they’ll love sitting on the rooftop patio. Leave the stroller at home, you have to climb some steps to get to the sweet spot
Upscale Square Bar Kids Eat Free Mondays Mondays or Sliders Wednesdays: Kids will love the candy and chips served in the shopping cart, and you’ll probably love the cozy, soft patio filled with other families
Top 8 Summer Patios In Edmonton
Fairmont Mac Harvest Room is one of the best patios in town and is kid friendly Every time we bring the kids they love the view and the food Plus they go the extra mile because it’s a “fantasy place”.
Center Ear Kern makes a Wicked Virgin Mojito, which is our kids’ favorite, and has food they love to eat + food they love to eat. Plus, the patio is huge, so no long waits, and you’re downtown if you want to stroll around the fun new fountain.
Brewster Oliver Square is our favorite playground with kids We love wing night because the kids gobble up the wings and the menu is always fun and delicious. The interior is also perfect for Sunday morning breakfast.
Brisk Business: City Of Edmonton Considers Extending Temporary Patio Season
Our cities are constantly evolving and full of exciting and untapped possibilities We exist to help people navigate them
As the weather continues to improve, we’re definitely thinking of some Edmonton patios to visit this spring and summer. One of them was going to be CRAFT BEER MARKET and they announced a major rooftop patio renovation in Edmonton! Here’s the ball
CRAFT was originally slated to renovate the playground later this year But with the recent closure of private dining halls in Alberta, they decided to start early The updated playground will feature new games like bocce and cornhole, a portable bottle shop and a new camper bar.
Lucky for us, CRAFT hopes to have everything done by the end of May, which is a quick turnaround time AND if you’re still craving a tasty burger or something else from their menu, they’ll be available for takeout and delivery while renew
Calgary Patio Guide! The City’s Best Bars, Restaurants And Pubs
We’ll be sure to update you on the reopening But in the meantime, get ready for an amazing rooftop patio coming to Edmonton this summer!
With a curated list of topics that matter in your city, it brings you the most relevant local food, experiences, news, deals and adventures. We